Here are this week's PODS Minutes, presented in an all-new ~Lite~ format. Basically, it's all substance rather than fluff this week. Sorry. I'll see what I can do in the future, but I'm a bit rushed now.
---PODS Minutes ~Lite~ for 4/11---
I. FIRST ANNUAL VALHALLA DAY
A. Beer and Boffer BBQ at the Dork Shack
1. This Saturday (4/13) from 1PM to ???
2. At the Dork Shack: Knollwood Apt. 22C
B. Bring stuff like food, beer, boffers
1. Dorks will be provided.
C. Call Mike sometime Friday PM for details
1. (860) 887-6564
II. BELTANE PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
A. Wed. Apr. 17
B. Meet at 6:30PM for dinner at South
1. Meet near mailboxes on Ground Floor of Rome Commons (South D)
2. The meeting will follow dinner
a. And will probably be somewhere in South A
i. Like the second or third floor study lounge.
III. NEXT SEMESTER PIPE DREAMS (A Preliminary Planning Session)
A. The Executive Board should meet on a non-Thursday to plan and organize
B. Discussions are good. Budgeting should maybe be done this semester.
IV. PLANNING!!! FOR UPCOMING MEETINGS THIS SEMESTER!!! (Yay)
A. Next Week: Thu. Apr. 18, SU386
1. 6-7:30PM: Next Year Planning
2. 7:30-7:35PM: Nominations for Officers
3. 7:35-???PM: Pagan Training Day (aka Practical Paganism for Dummies)
a. A concerted effort to get everyone comfortable letting their "Inner Pagan" out.
b. Spontaneous Dancing has been scheduled.
c. Mike and Mark are cooking something up... more details to possibly follow.
B. Thu. Apr. 25, 7PM, SU386
1. Elections for Officers
2. Emergency and Last-Minute Beltane Planning
3. Some sort of fun pagany frolicking (or cavorting!)
C. Thu. May 2, 7PM, SU386: The Last Meeting
1. Final Next Year Planning
2. Advanced Pagan Training (PAGN258: Advanced Multivariable Paganism)
Well, that's it... PODS Minutes ~Lite~ are short but sweet...