'ere are the minutes for lahst Thursday's meeting, noht presented in a bahd British achsent like this one.
---PODS Minutes for 4/18---
I. LAST WEDNESDAY'S BELTANE PLANNING MEETING
A. It went very well with a minimum (zero) of bloodshed and/or bruised egos.
B. So far, we have only 17 attendees.
1. I.e., these are people who have paid. As you know, you aren't going until you pay!
2. The last date for money ($20) is this Thursday's meeting.
3. However, if you plan to go, try to let Nate (email@example.com) know before Wed. night so we can buy the correct amount of food-type products.
4. Directions and other details will be provided you when you pay.
C. The ritual was planned.
1. Ritual details will not be discussed here.
a. If you are curious, contact Nate.
i. He might lie to you, but at least it's something.
2. We're still looking for some people to ... nope, never mind, we're all full up now.
D. There will be a series of thirteen contests for May King and Queen.
1. Not only was I not allowed to judge the kissing contest, the very thought forced a change in plans. We will therefore be holding a 'massage contest' instead. Damn you and your daily doubles, you brigand!
2. Rules and a list of the contests will be available when you pay.
E. STUFF TO BRING TO PODS ON THURSDAY
1. Tents, if you have them so Nate and folks can set them up early FRI.
2. Your money, if you haven't paid.
3. Yourself and **your guests** (if any) if you're going to Beltane
F. Stuff to bring to Devil's Hopyard
1. Camping stuff.
2. A more detailed list will be available when you pay.
a. See a pattern emerging here?
II. PODS FALL 2002 ELECTIONS
A. Nominations were accepted on Thursday for elections to be held this upcoming Thursday.
B. In an unprecedented wave of activism, we have scads of candidates!
C. They are, in no particular order:
1. Co-President: Alyssa, Amanda, Cat, Briana
2. Secretary: Eric The New
3. Treasurer: The Team of Greg and James, Briana, The Team of Erika and Tibbs
4. Student At Large (fluff post): Tim The Ex-Treasurer
D. I believe I may have missed one or two, they were coming so fast and furious.
1. So, if you're not there for whatever reason and want to run, COME ON THURSDAY!
2. Nominations will be accepted from the floor...
E. Non-elected positions
2. We are still looking for a Poster-boy/poster-girl...
III. PAGAN BASIC TRAINING DAY
A. A lot of good knowledge (is there bad knowledge?) and fun...
1. Learning about basic ritual stuff
a. Corners, shielding, grounding, etc.
2. Learning THE SPIRAL DANCE! Yay!
B. Weirding out people walking across the SU mall.
1. They were mostly loud Frat boys and (Soro?) girls from the Ballroom so we didn't worry much.
IV. UPCOMING SCHEDULE (meetings 7PM, SU386)
A. Thu. Apr. 25: Elections, Emergency Beltane Planning, Next Year Planning
B. Fri. Apr. 26 to Sun. Apr. 28: BELTANE (Devil's Hopyard State Park)
C. Thu. May 2: The Last PODS Meeting of the Semester
1. Advanced Pagan Training Day
a. Aka: "Cremora, Summoning Cthulu, and Other Real Bad Ideas"
Well, that's all, folks... see you Thursday or this weekend...