Here are the minutes as promised for last Thursday. For those who didn't go to Beltane, it was a lot of fun, with the only exception being the torrent falling on Sunday. I guess the spirits of west decided to stay after the ritual...
Anyway, come on Thursday and hear all about it. Until then...
---PODS Minutes for 4/25---
A. Things, now irrelevant, were discussed.
B. Thanks, Nate for your organizational skills and efforts!
A. Elections for the Fall 2002 semester were held, with the following results:
1. Co-Presidents: Catherine Brennan and Alyssa Mow
2. Co-Treasurers: Briana Benn and Erika Smith
3. Secretary: Eric Hohlfeld
4. Student at Large (tie): Tim Bshara and Bubba Ganoush (write-in)
B. Thanks to all who ran!
1. From experience, you will be needed... shortly.
III. UPCOMING MEETING(S)
A. Last Official PODS Meeting of the Semester
1. Thu. May 2, 7PM, SU386: Advanced Pagan Training and Preliminary Next Year Planning
a. Show up after 6PM and start discussing plans for next year!
b. Attendance at the 4/18 Pagan Training Day IS NOT REQUIRED.
2. Come and say goodbye to those of us graduating, leaving, or (d)evolving and for whom this meeting might very well be our last ... at least for a while!
B. Additional Extra Unofficial PODS Meeting (?)
1. Watch this space for the possibilities of an extra PODS meeting next week.
a. Perhaps on Thu. May 9 (the second reading day) somewhere.
C. Thu. Aug. 29: First Preliminary Meeting of the Semester
1. At 7PM. Traditionally held in SU386, but due to the anarchy which will be occurring at the SU (due to construction), you might need to wander around or contact one of the officers. Or find some effective magic elves to help you. Whatever.
Anyway, that's it for now. See you Thursday.